Hello, and welcome to Episode 11 of Retire Me!
On today's episode, we discuss:
1) Updates to the Canadian federal government's stimulus programs for employers and employees
- last week, Prime Minister Trudeau introduced changes to the stimulus package with the introduction of CERB
- he also introduced a wage subsidy program so small business owners can keep employees on payroll during the shutdown
2) Article from Christine Benz at Morningstar - Retirees and Pre-Retirees: You've Got This
3) Economic Indicators and the market - they don't always correlate perfectly
The information in this material is not intended as investment, tax, or legal advice. Please consult your advisor or tax professionals.