15-30 minute introductory phone call
This call gives us both a chance to figure out whether my expertise is a match for your situation. If there isn't a good fit, I am glad to refer you to another firm who better suits your needs.
You can schedule a call here using a link to my calendar Introductory Call
The goal of this meeting is to discuss your goals and for me to get a better understanding of your unique situation. This discussion, along with the documents that I will ask you to provide, will guide my analysis.
Based on our discussions and the information you provided, I will prepare an analysis of your financial situation. The analysis will provide answers to your key financial questions, including:
- Can I Improve my Investment Portfolio?
- What can I do to advance toward my financial goals including retirement, education for kids, or a major purchase?
- Are there ways that I can lower my lifetime tax obligations?
- Do I have adequate life and health insurance to protect me and my family?
- Are there steps I should take to improve my estate plan so that my finances are in order in case something happens to me?
In this meeting I will present the answers to the questions above for your unique situation, as simply and clearly as possible. I will outline what I would do if you hired me to be your advisor. I will then ask you to think it over.
Think it Over
We do not want to rush you, this is an important decision. As you think it over consider the following:
- Do I think I could work with Mark for a long time?
- Do his recommendations and investment philosophy make sense to me?
- Do the benefits of Mark's services outweigh their costs?
In this meeting we will complete the necessary steps for you to become a client. If you have any remaining questions, we will discuss them before we proceed.