Welcome to Episode 35 of Retire Me!
I interviewed Nino Notarandrea, a Mobile Mortgage Specialist from RBC. Nino has been a mortgage professional for many years, and he is a go-to person for me whenever I have questions about mortgages that I need help with.
We talk about:
- how Nino got started in the mortgage industry
- things that have surprised Nino about the mortgage market in 2020
- considerations for people who have a mortgage but may want to take advantage of lower rates
- the decision between fixed and variable rates and his personal approach
- considerations for parents who want to help their children buy homes, and how signing onto a child's mortgage can impact you
- what he would change about the mortage industry
And, much much more!
Nino can be contacted at:
Mobile Mortgage Specialist | Royal Bank of Canada | Transit #01312 | 95 Lynden Road, Brantford, ON, N3R 7J9 |T. 519 580 6913 |W: mortgage.rbc.com/nino.notarandrea
Thanks for listening, and Happy New Year!