Retirement PlanningHelping you map out your ideal retirement and acting as your financial coach as you progress toward and through your retirement
Withdrawal StrategyCoordinate withdrawals from all types of accounts with your pensions, CPP, OAS, and other income sources
Investment strategies that are purpose-built to fit your plan, built based on academic research and evidence, while keeping fees low
Multi-year strategic planning to reduce taxes over your lifetime
Planning to make sure that your heirs are cared for and your wishes are met upon your death
My services and expertise are ideal for people who have the following questions
- How much do I need to have saved up to retire comfortably, and stay comfortably retired?
- How much should I be saving on a regular basis, and where should I be saving it (RRSP, TFSA, other)?
- How do I manage my debt effectively while saving for my retirement goals?
- How should I structure my investment portfolio in such a way that will allow me to create an income for 30 or 40 years in retirement?
- How do I best utilize other sources of income like Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and Old Age Security (OAS) in retirement?
- Can I afford my 'bucket list' items and what is the ideal way to fund these in retirement?
- How do I prepare myself for unexpected or 'one-off' expenses in retirement?
- Can I eliminate or reduce the risk that my plan gets thrown off track by sickness or death?
- How to I make sure I am not overpaying in taxes, both today and in the long term while I am retired?
- How do I manage building wealth as a business owner?
- How do I pass wealth to my children or charity most effectively and in a way that reflects my values?